Wednesday, October 24, 2012

♥ This is Good Stuff ♥

Have you tried this heavenly smelling Maple Pumpkin room spray by Glade?  It's GOOD STUFF.



I saw it on a blog (sorry I can’t remember whose at the moment)….please forgive me! Anyway, I’ve been looking for it at Walmart (with no luck) ever since seeing it on the blog.  I’ve seen every other scent I believe, but this one. That is until this past weekend. They they were and I immediately grabbed the last two. For only $2.50 each, it’s a bargain considering the size and how wonderful they smell!  The name just fits....it reminds me of pancakes and maple syrup on the stove along with a spicy pumpkin smell.  I'm sitting here now enjoying this cozy aroma!

Okay, I’m sharing this little secret of a product with you, and I can envision Walmart now being sold out of Maple Pumpkin Glade Room Spray........so be sure and leave just a little more for me!   :)   I’m planning on keeping this on hand all through Christmas and on through the winter! I just love it!

Thanks for stopping by today. Have a great day!  :)

♥ Tammy ♥ 

13 comments:

Tina Leigh said...

I did see a big display of this at Walmart with the spray and candles but it was on the outside wall leaving the store so I had already checke out. I didn't see it until I was leaving. If they don't move that display to inside the store, I'll never remember to get any! Lol!

cucki said...

It sound so nice ..
Have a lovely day dear xxx

Debbie said...

Hmmm, thanks for the heads up...I will look for it!

Joy ~ Doodlebug ~ said...

Mama,

It's so yummy! I just...I love it. :) I'm glad we found it!

Love you! 8!

Love,
Joy :)

Cherry's Prairie Primitives said...

I bet it smells delicious!!

Sharon said...

I have not seen it here but I will keep an eye open for this the next time I go to the store.
Thanks
Hugs

Primitive Stars said...

Hi Tammy....Already bought it.....so so yummy smelling but wait......you should smell the same in the candle....OMG!!!!! .....oh my....smells up the house in yummy Maple Pumpkin goodness.....Yup.....Blessings fRANCINE.

April said...

Anything that makes my house smell good, I'm in! Thanks for the inside scoop!

Chenille Cottage said...

Hello sweet Tammy!
Ahhhh....How I love anything pumpkin smelling, looking or tasing!
Have a sweet day!
Blessings,
Carolynn xo

Holly said...

I wish I could sniff through the computer screen! :) Will definitely look for it the next time I am out and about!

alltheseboys said...

Tammy I believe it was Mindy that posted the origianl Maple Pumpkin. I remember thinking I wanted a husband like hers...that would bring me Maple Pumpkin Glade!!! Lol...I don't have one of those though...so I went out and bought it myself...spray, the automatic sprays, plug ins, lol...and reed difusers!!! Yummy! Katie

Paula said...

Okay, I am going TOMORROW to look for this, Tammy!! :)

Pendleton Primitives said...

I was worming about these. Ill have to stock up since I love fall smells year round. There are always coupons for these too. I also saw your field trip and how fun and exciting that outing must have been! Thanks for sharing.
~Christina