Sunday, October 7, 2012

Pinned it, Made it! Monday ~ Week 12 ~

I know it's a little early for Pinned it, Made it! Monday, but I'm posting from Alabama and wanted to make sure I had it ready to go while I had a chance so you ladies can link up! 


Thursday evening, Luke, Joy and I had fun making these Peanut Butter Pumpkins.  This is the original pin and recipe from Mimi's Meals and Deals.

Source:  Mimi's Meals and Deals

Peanut Butter Pumpkins
1 1/2 sticks butter, room temp
1 cup peanut butter
1 box of 10x powdered sugar
Red and yellow food coloring
Milk chocolate chips
Mix peanut butter, butter and powdered sugar to make a play dough type mixture.  You can mix by hand, tedious as it is, or if you have a mixer with dough hooks it will do the job with little work from you.  Once well blended together add yellow and red food coloring until you reach a pretty pumpkin orange.  I use dough hooks and find that I still have to mix my color through a little by hand at the end just to get a more even consistent color.  Roll into small balls and top with a chocolate chip.

*************************************************


From Tammy: 

 When I saw this, I knew it would be fun for Luke, but it turned out being fun for Joy and me too!  It was like playing with play dough.  :) 

Here's ours:

  
They remind me of eating a chocolate peanut balls except without as much chocolate.  They're rich though!  Unfortunately, I was the one that liked them the best and I ate way too many!  :)  When we left for Alabama, I left the rest of them with my mom and dad and my mama loved them like I did!



I hope you'll join me this week!  I really enjoy seeing what you've been pinning and making!  And I invite you to follow Country Girl at Home here on my blog as well as Pinterest.


To participate in Pinned it, Made it! Monday, here are the guidelines:

1) Just do a post about what you’ve pinned and made from Pinterest, then come back over here to Country Girl at Home and link that particular post (not your blog in general) on this post below.

2) I don’t mind if you link up more than one post….multiple entries are fine.

3) You must add my Pinned it, Made it! Monday button on your post or sidebar of your blog linking back to Country Girl at Home. You may get this button code on the page at the top of my blog labeled “Buttons”. Just copy and paste the code into your post.

4) Be supportive and visit blog entries. I do ask that you visit at least one and leave a comment there. And don't forget to leave me one here! :) We all love comments, don’t we? It’s encouraging and uplifting!

5) By linking up and participating, you give me permission to use your entry photo if I decide to feature an entry.
 

************************************************

Thank you for stopping by!  Have a great day!  :)

14 comments:

Primitive Stars said...

Hello Tammy, oh yum yum, I love peanutbutter, will try them, so cute to. Have fun my friend, Blessings Francine.

Sunny Simple Life said...

These are so cute. You are the best mom always making such fun goodies. We are having family today so I should be baking and cooking right now. Better get on it. Thanks for hosting.

Dani - tkdchick said...

Those look very yummy!

Valerie the Pumpkin Patch Quilter said...

Oh these are great!! I have to make these for my daughter's class and maybe Thanksgiving too...thanks for sharing! :)

cucki said...

aww they are so cuteeee and yummy too..have a lovely day deary..
ia m so happy for you that you are the winner..i will post it soon to you.
hugs xxx

Holly said...

Oh my goodness! Darbee Rae and I will definitely be making these this week while she is out of school! Sounds delicious and oh so cute! Thanks for sharing!

Wendi said...

Oh my! Those sound dangerous. They are cute little things.

Lois Christensen said...

Those look cute!

Chenille Cottage said...

Hi Tammy,
What a good Momma you are to your family! It's evening as I write this and my tummy is growling. Your sweet peanut butter pumpkins look scrumptious!
Have a great week, my darling friend,
Blessings,
Carolynn xo

Sandra said...

They look super cute :)

Hope you have a wonderful week!

Hugs,
Sandra

Karen said...

They are really cute, Tammy :)

Allison said...

The pumpkins look wonderful, I have a hard time not piggy down chocolate and peanut butter.

Farmchick said...

Oh those are adorable....I think I will come back later and link up too!! Come on over and say hi!!

Paula said...

Those tiny little punkins are just about the cutest thing ever, Tammy! They sound delicious~ thanks for sharing your recipe.
I know you all are having a blast in Alabama.... prayers for a safe trip home!!