Tuesday, May 14, 2013

♥ 5 Year Blogging Anniversary ♥

In some ways, it feels like the time has just flown since I started blogging, yet at the same time, I feel like I've known many of you forever!  My family hears me talk about blogging friends and they know many of you by name (or blogging name at least).  I've met so many friends through blogging, some that are actually bloggers and others that don't blog but we've come to know each other through emailing back and forth.  I'm thankful for each one of you....and for your friendship! 




Today is my 5 year blogging anniversary!  My first post was written on May 14, 2008.  I look back and see that Colt (my oldest) had just graduated high school the year before (2007), so he was 18, and Joy had just turned 9 years old.  Little Luke wasn't even in the picture then.  We began the journey to bring him home from China in the fall of 2009. Wow!  It's been quite an adventure and I love blogging.  It is something that I look forward to every day!  :)

 If you would like to read my very first blog post, you can click here.

I asked Jason awhile back if he would make something for me to give away for my 5 year blogging anniversary and he has granted my wishes.  However, I can't show it to you today, because I have to put a finishing touch on it.  So please come back tomorrow for the giveaway details.  :)

And again, thank YOU for making Country Girl at Home a part of your day.  I appreciate all the visits, followers, friends, and comments!   Ya'll are wonderful!    :)


♥ Tammy ♥ 

24 comments:

Primitive Stars said...

Yoohoo!!!!!! Congrats Tammy Girl......way to go, so happy I meet you through blogging, Hugs Francine.

cucki said...

Yayyyy congratulations dear..I am so happy for you..
Big hugs x

Wendy @ Ravenwood Whimzies said...

Congratulations on your 5 year Blogaversary! We do meet so many wonderful people blogging don't we?

Cherry's Prairie Primitives said...

So wonderful, glad to have been on the journey with you!!

Sandi @ The Primitive Skate said...

Congratulations on 5 years of Blogging, Tammy! How exciting!
Time sure does fly, don't it?
I'm so glad I found your Blog and got to know you these last couple years.
Have a wonderful day!

Sandi

jennifer768 said...

Congratulations! Wow,that is a big accomplishment.You are a blessing and inspiration to so many of us.Thanks for sharing your journey.Hugs,Jen

Karen said...

Congratulations on your blogging anniversary, Tammy! I always enjoy visiting with you ♥

Unknown said...

Congratulations Tammy!! 5 years...wow! I'm so glad I bacame part of this blogging community, you guys are the best:)
Many blessings
~Lori

Simply Shelley said...

I have so enjoyed getting to know you over the years dear friend. You and your blog have been a blessing to me.
Congrats on five years....I believe I am just one year ahead of you :)

Holly said...

Congrats on five years! I have really enjoyed getting to know you and following along with your family. Can't wait to see the giveaway!

Unknown said...

Congratulations Tammy on Five Fabulous Years!
I always enjoy stopping by and visiting with you.
Hugs
Tam

Dawn said...

Congrats:) Wow hared to believe you have been at this for 5 years, time sure goes fast.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your blogaversary. It is certainly a blessing to visit with you (and your family) thru blogging.

Mrs. Laura Lane said...

My husband was after me forever to start blogging. I kept telling him, "I don't have anything to say." 900 plus posts later, I admit I was wrong, he was right.
~smile~

I adore your blog and am enjoying getting to know you and Joy.

Blessings to you!
Laura
Harvest Lane Cottage

Joy ~ Doodlebug ~ said...

Mama,

I'm so proud of you! Congratulations! 5 years! That's quite an accomplishment. And you've never taken any long breaks like I have. :) Your posts are great, much better than anyone else's I know. I love you so much!

8!

Love,
Joy :)

Jill said...

Congratulations! I am so glad I found you!

Unknown said...

Congratulations Tammy...I am so glad to have met you and shared our blogs together! Hope you have 5 more wonderful years!
Loretta xx

Prims By The Water said...

Happy 5th Blogaversary Tammy...and many more! Janice

Debbie Fisher (debbiedee) said...

Happy Blogaversary! I am so glad I found your blog. I have so much fun reading it and participating in your Pinned It Made It's.

Farming On Faith said...

Happy Anniversary~ I could have written this post. And I remember reading that first post.

My how times flies. So glad you are my blog friend.
Have a blessed day~ Friend!

Trace4J said...

Wow 5years!
Happy Happy Anniversary!
Im so glad we are bloggie friends.
Woolie JOY

My Colonial Home said...

Congratulations Tammy...it has been fun taking this journey with you!
Blessings for many more years.
Hugs,
Karen

Raymond Homestead said...

Congratulations on your 5 blogging years Tammy! Time really goes fast doesn't it?!

arkie said...

Congratulations! I enjoy reading your blog! I don't know how you do it all though! Just talented like that I suspect! Thanks for sharing so many interesting things!