It's time again for Pinned it, Made it! Monday. Have you tried out a Pinterest project, tip, or recipe lately? That's what Pinned it, Made it! Monday is all about. We'd love to see what you've been up to!
This week I finally got to the project I was wanting to do last week (and the week before). I had to work it in between rain days.
I've actually spray painted several things in my home before including door knobs and light fixtures with Rustoleum textured spray paint. But here's the pin on my Pinterest board that I guess you could say inspired me this time around (as well as a friend that had just done the same to her dresser hardware) :
This time I used Krylon Oil Rubbed Bronze from Walmart (Satin Brushed Metallic).
And this time it was for the remodel of the bedroom we're working on. Remember the brass hardware on the dresser, chest, and night stand?
This furniture was inherited from Jason's dad and it's nice furniture. However, I really don't like brass anything. So I knew I wanted to try the oil rubbed bronze finish on the hardware.
I've decided this oil rubbed bronze spray paint is my friend. :) I'm thinking up stuff to use it on! It's budget friendly too!
Now it's your turn!
To participate in Pinned it, Made it! Monday, here are the guidelines:
1) Just do a post about what you’ve pinned and made from Pinterest, then come back over here to Country Girl at Home and link that particular post (not your blog in general) on this post below.
2) I don’t mind if you link up more than one post….multiple entries are fine.
3) You must add my Pinned it, Made it! Monday button on your post or sidebar of your blog linking back to Country Girl at Home. You may get this button code on the page at the top of my blog labeled “Buttons”. Just copy and paste the code into your post.
4) Be supportive and visit blog entries. I do ask that you visit at least one and leave a comment there. And don't forget to leave me one here! :) We all love comments, don’t we? It’s encouraging and uplifting!
5) By linking up and participating, you give me permission to use your entry photo if I decide to feature an entry.
Thanks for stopping by! Have a great week! :)
♥ Tammy ♥