Thursday, March 21, 2013

♥ Superheroes ♥

We are kind of Superhero fans around here.

It's not out of the ordinary to hear us spouting off one-liners from Superhero movies. We all have our favorites (and those we don't like so much as well).

My favorite is Captain America. 

Source:  Google Images


But I also love Spiderman and The Hulk.

Source:  Google Images


Source:  Google Images


I don't care so much for Batman.  I never have.....not sure exactly why......maybe he just seems a little too dark for me? 

We loved the Avengers movie.  Joy and I are fans of Hawkeye too.  :)

Luke seems to be fond of Iron Man.  I think Colt likes him too (and also Hawkeye).  Jason has always been a Superman fan. 

I just found this quiz to see which superhero I was most like.  I thought it would be interesting to see if it turned out to be the one I like best.  Captain America wasn't on the list. :(  It shows Superman for me, but it was a tie between that and Spiderman......... and Spiderman is a favorite of mine.  It's interesting that my least favorite was last on the list.  :)

Your results:
You are Superman
Superman
60%
Spider-Man
60%
Green Lantern
60%
Robin
55%
Wonder Woman
50%
Supergirl
35%
Hulk
30%
The Flash
30%
Catwoman
30%
Iron Man
25%
Batman
10%

You are mild-mannered, good,
strong and you love to help others.
Click here to take the "Which Superhero are you?" quiz...


Anyway, I just wondered if there are any other adult superhero fans out there?  :)

Who's your favorite?  Or how did the quiz rate you?

♥ Tammy ♥


7 comments:

Primitive Stars said...

Morning Tammy, oh where would we be without Super Hero`s......Always enjoyed Spider Man myself, :) Francine.

Sunny Simple Life said...

With four daughters I have never got into the super hero thing much. My hubby does love some of the movies and they go see them but I usually go to Bath and Body next door instead.:)

LynnMarie said...

Took the quiz and I was Superman. My top 3 were Superman, Robin and Green Lantern. Interesting.....

Joy ~ Doodlebug ~ said...

Mama,

I was Superman, too! :) But I love Captain America, Spiderman, the Hulk, and Hawkeye. And can I say Loki? Or is that against the rules? Hahaha. :)

Love you! 8!

Love,
Joy :)

Anonymous said...

I have always been a Superman fan.
With 3 sons he was always the tops so I grew to enjoy him too.
Hugs

Wendi said...

Not a big super hero fan. I did take the survey and I am Robin.

Young and acrobatic.
You don't mind stepping aside
to give someone else glory.


Young and acrobatic? No... but the rest is accurate.

Tanya said...

I'm a SuperGirl????? Really? That was a nice boost to my ego I guess? I think raising 4 kids might have something to do with it! Some days I feel like a SuperGirl and other days I feel like SlackerGirl!