First of all, these get well cards from Mary Ann of Mary Ann's House are just the cutest! I know that Luke would really enjoy making these.
And second of all, this laundry recipe is most definitely a favorite of mine. I've made this one and it is my favorite one yet. I like that it is powder form and easier to store. This one is from Karen of Homespun Simplicity.
If you have something to share that you've pinned and made from Pinterest, you can link up below. We'd love to see!
To participate in Pinned it, Made it! Monday, here are the guidelines:
1) Just do a post about what you’ve pinned and made from Pinterest, then come back over here to Country Girl at Home and link that particular post (not your blog in general) on this post below.
2) I don’t mind if you link up more than one post….multiple entries are fine.
3) You must add my Pinned it, Made it! Monday button on your post or sidebar of your blog linking back to Country Girl at Home. You may get this button code on the page at the top of my blog labeled “Buttons”. Just copy and paste the code into your post.
4) Be supportive and visit blog entries. I do ask that you visit at least one and leave a comment there. And don't forget to leave me one here! :) We all love comments, don’t we? It’s encouraging and uplifting!
5) By linking up and participating, you give me permission to use your entry photo if I decide to feature an entry.
Thanks for stopping by! Have a great week! :)
♥ Tammy ♥