Thursday, December 13, 2012

♥ A Cozy Christmas Tour (The Dining Room) ♥

Thank you so much for joining me today for another Christmas tour! I sure did enjoy your visits and the very kind comments!

Today I’m taking you on a tour of the dining room. The kitchen, living room, and dining room all flow together and are visible to each other.



The tablecoth doesn't look so prim, but we use the table quite a bit, so it's more of a practical thing.  :)












I hope you enjoyed your visit.  Thank you so much for stopping by today!  Tomorrow I'll be back with Faithful Friday and possibly a Christmas pic or two.  But Saturday, I'll be back with another Christmas tour for sure!

I hope you're making lots of Christmas memories with your families!  Isn't this really the best time of the year?  What's not to love about Christmas!  I just can't get enough of it!  :)

♥ Tammy ♥

17 comments:

cucki said...

Beautiful ..so pretty
Love for you x

Primitive Stars said...

Morning Tammy, oh so country cozy....love all your Christmas goodies......I could come and sit and feel very welcome......Blessings Francine.

bettyj said...

So pretty Tammy. We have the same berry rings! Have enjoyed the home tours. It is all so festive.

Angela said...

Very welcoming Tammy. I would feel right at home. Love the wreaths on the backs of your chairs. Have thought of doing that for my chairs, just never took the time. Have a blessed day and can't wait for the next room tour.
Angela

Beth said...

I thoroughly enjoyed the Christmas tour.

Hollie said...

Your home is my DREAM HOME!!! Just lovely!!

Chelle said...

I love all your Christmas decorations. Your home is lovely.

Chelle said...

I love all your Christmas decorations. Your home is lovely.

Simply Shelley said...

Love it...so pretty...blessings

Michelle said...

I love the wreaths on the back of the chairs. Once again I love the room. I still want your stove. LOL

Joy ~ Doodlebug ~ said...

Mama,

It all looks so cozy and Christmas-y! :) Love it. :) We do indeed have a beautiful house. :D

Love you! 8!

Love,
Joy :)

jennifer768 said...

Another beautifully decorated room!Love all your special touches of Christmas cheer!Hugs,Jen

Cindi said...

I think the reason your house is so beautiful is that it is filled with love! Love the grapevine wreaths on the back of the chairs and the tree in the apple bucket!
Thanks for sharing!
Be blessed,
Cindi

April said...

I love it!! Some of your ideas I have done and others I will admit, I am going to copy!
I love how you decorated the diningroom lite--but we have ceiling fans, so that won't work for me!
Beautiful!

Earlene said...

What a great idea Tammy putting the wreaths behind the chairs!
It all looks so nice Tammy.
Merry Christmas

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas, Tammy! How I love your home and decorations.

Blessed Beyond said...

It's beautiful! I love it so much!!!
Hugs and Blessings,