Tuesday, December 11, 2012

♥ A Cozy Christmas Tour (The Sunporch) ♥

Welcome back for another Christmas tour! Today I’m sharing the room that we first walk into when we come into the house……our sunporch. After parking in our carport/garage, we enter our home through the sunporch and into the kitchen.

Again, Christmas décor out here is simple, with a tree of pinecones, greenery and berries, and birdhouses, with a few touches of Christmas here and there on the table, back door, and potting bench. It’s just enough to make me happy when I walk in.

We do have a heating and air unit out there, so we can enjoy it all seasons. We like to use the sunporch as overflow when we have a dinner. We set up a table out there, so it’s nice to have it decorated for that reason too.

So come on in! Backdoor guests are best!

 

 

Jason made the potting bench from a door




I hope you enjoyed the tour!  Come back tomorrow and we'll walk on through the back door into the kitchen!  Thanks so much for stopping by!  :)

18 comments:

Primitive Stars said...

Morning Tammy....oh!!! so wonderful, love the way you decorated the sunporch with siple Christmas goodies....I want to come sit in there......Thanks for the tour.....enjoyed it very much, Blessings Francine.

My Colonial Home said...

Morning Tammy,
How pretty...and I love that the wood walls accent all your decorations and makes it all so mellow looking. Fun place to sit and relax.
Karen

Debbie said...

Loved this! Enjoy your day!

Beth said...

Gorgeous! Have a blessed day Tammy!

Holly said...

What a cozy room! It is beautiful.

Karen said...

It looks wonderful ~ so very cozy!

Simply Shelley said...

Very cozy Christmas..love your sun porch...blessings

jennifer768 said...

Good morning Tammy!Loved seeing your sun porch.So pretty and inviting.Christmas Blessings,Jen

LynnMarie said...

Now I wish I had a sun porch. How inviting. Thanks so much for sharing.

Unknown said...

I love your sunporch! What a nice welcome for your guests :)
Kim

Unknown said...

What a wonderful space.
Hugs,
Tam

Sharon said...

That is so beautiful and looks so inviting.
Hugs

NanaNor's said...

I loved the tour and I absolutely love your sun-porch!!!! Your decorations are so charming. Thank you for sharing.
Noreen

Joy ~ Doodlebug ~ said...

Mama,

It all looks so cozy! There's not one spot in our house that isn't fixed up with little touches of Christmas. :)

Love you! 8!

Love,
Joy :)

Michelle said...

I love your back porch. What a great way to enter the house. It looks so warm and welcoming.

alltheseboys said...

I remember when you were first decorating your sunporch! You had pictures on the Sampler Forum!!!

April said...

Love it--Can you come decorate my house???

Blessed Beyond said...

LOVE!!! :)