Thursday, December 20, 2012

♥ A Cozy Christmas Tour (Bathroom, Bedrooms, and Hallway) ♥

This year, my Christmas décor didn’t include many “trinkets” and “stuff” sitting around. Those things were left in my Rubbermaid tubs. Instead I stuck with mostly greenery, berries, and pinecones…..things that seemed more natural. Keeping it more simple just seems more peaceful to me and I’m really enjoying it that way this year.

Therefore, for those places where I wanted little touches, I used only small trees. I didn’t even put anything in our bedroom this year, although I have to admit I miss having the glow of a little tree in there. I might do that differently next year. :)

This year, here are the small touches to the downstairs hall bathroom, Luke’s room, Joy’s room, and at the end of the hallway…………..

I love this little twig tree decorated with stars.

Luke's room just has the small tree on his nightstand decorated with little cars.
It's hard to tell, but there are dump trucks, school buses, police cars, and ambulances....all kinds of vehicles hanging on Luke's little tree. 

This year, Joy decided to put lights on her twig tree in her room instead.  She's thinking she loves it so much, she may just leave them year round.  :) 

Sometimes we have the little stove in our bedroom, but this year it's at the end of the hall.

Thanks again so much for stopping by!  I've really enjoyed your visits and comments!  I know everyone is busy with Christmas!  I hope you're making lots of Christmas memories with your family! 

I'll be back tomorrow with a Faithful Friday post, and then another Christmas photo tour on Saturday (of the outside of the house).  I hope you can stop by for another visit!  :)

♥ Tammy ♥

12 comments:

My Colonial Home said...

Morning Tammy,
Fun tour again...and I know what you mean about decorating with the greens/berries instead of 'stuff'.
Everything looks wonderful and I love Joy's twigs all lit up.
MERRY CHRISTMAS
Karen

Beth said...

You have done a wonderful job decorating your home. It is all lovely.

LynnMarie said...

We have the same stove you have but ours in the bathroom. I love taking a bath by the glow of the stove.
I am looking forwarded to the outside photos, you do such a lovery job.

Primitive Stars said...

Morning Tammy, you do such a wonderful job in each room, so Christmas cozy, enjoy the house tour so much......Blessings Francine.

Allison said...

Your house looks beautiful!

Farm Girl said...

It looks very pretty and all ready for Christmas. I love how pretty the trees look and how each one is perfectly decorated.

Sandi @ The Primitive Skate said...

Hello Tammy-
Catching up on all your Posts!
Love all your Christmas decorating and Displays!
Everything is so Beautiful. Thanks for taking us on a Christmas tour of your Home!
Merry Christmas to you and Your Family!
sandraallen260@centurytel.net

My Primitive Creations by Tonya said...

Hi..wanted to stop by and wish you a Very Merry Christmas and a Good New year ahead.

Its looking alot like Chrismas at your house...Love the bathroom decorations!

Christmas Hugs
Tonya

Unknown said...

Nice Tammy!

Best Wishes!

Unknown said...

Everything looks wonderful Tammy.
Wanting to wish you and yours a Merry Christmas and very blessed New Year!
Hugs
Tam

Cindi said...

I love the little twig tree too, I need to find one or two or three of those! LOL I think if I were Joy I would leave the lights up all year, so cute!
I will be back!
Be blessed,
Cindi

Michelle said...

Very cute. I did the same thing when my kids were young. They loved decorating their own tree.