Crazy Ladies Primitives is having a giveaway for Valentines Day. A winner will be drawn on February 1st. Click on over and sign up! It's a really cute giveaway!
I was visiting Zaroga's blog the other night and she had a post about the letter G and things she loved that began with that letter. I'm almost always up to a writing assignment (if time permits), so I told her I'd like to play along. She assigned me the letter H. I'm supposed to name ten things that I love that begin with the letter H. It was a little more challenging than I thought, but this is what I came up with:
1) Heavenly Father - First and foremost, I love the Lord and I can't imagine living a day without his guidance in my life.
2) Husband - There's no doubt in my mind that he was created for me....I love him with all my heart and he's so good to me!
3) Home - You can probably all tell that my heart is at home....my favorite place to be.
4) Homeschooling - I love having my kids here with me everyday and sharing in all those learning moments. I really do love it!
5) Hanging out with my family - Well you know I had to get my family in there! I love spending time with them!
6) Hugs - I love hugs....they can just make my day!
7) Holy Bible - I love having God's Word to guide me through life.
8) Heirlooms - I loved things that are passed down from the past....treasures that are sentimental.
9) History - I love history...reading about our past. It's something I never really learned in school, but am really enjoying it since we've homeschooled these 14 years!
10) Hills - Actually the mountains, but that didn't start with H! :) I love the mountains...that's my ideal dream home spot!
And here's a few more just because I'm on a roll now! lol!
11) Hoosier Cabinets - I've always loved them. I don't have one, but would love one! (I love yours Rondell!)
12) Hardwood Floors - I love my hardwood floors....and wouldn't trade them for anything (please take all my carpet!)!!!
13) Having a blog - I really love having a blog and visiting all of yours!
14) Health - I love the fact that my family is healthy and I'm so thankful for it!
So what about you...do you want to play along? If so, just say so in your comment and I'll assign you a letter. If not, that's okay too, I still love hearing from you in the comments!
Linda showed us where she blogged (which I love by the way) and challenged us to show where we blog. Well I do have a computer nook, with a desktop, but rarely ever blog there because it's up in the loft away from the family and I prefer to be near them. So most of the time, you can find me either here:
Sitting at the dining room table (in that end chair closest to you)
In the recliner on the right...that one is mine...Jason's is on the left!
I know it's not very interesting, but that's where I blog 99% of the time! Every once in awhile when I need to use the scanner, I do go upstairs. (I'll show you that another time.)
I hope everyone's safe and warm! As I type this (and schedule it to post), we're expected to have ice through the night and in the morning....we'll see!
Have a great Wednesday!
~ Tammy ~