I wanted to show you all the cutest barettes that I purchased from Kate through her newest Etsy store, The Buzy Bee. You can also find Kate to the side in my Bloggin' Buddies under Kate's Kountry Kottage. She's got a new blogging name....A little of This and That. Here's a link to her blog.
If you love these little barettes or are into scrapbooking, take a look! She's got some really cute things. Thanks so much, Kate, for the speedy delivery too.
Joy just loves her barettes. She chose the lime green one today to wear and you would have thought we ordered the top to go with it....we had a perfect match. We met some friends for lunch and they just loved it! She's planning on wearing it to church this evening too. Here she is modeling it for you:
And a little closer:
Isn't it just adorable? I just saw where she has these on ponytail holders. I think we're going to have to eventually get some of those. Joy wears her hair in a ponytail so much!
And on another note, I've also been tagged by Ms. Deb of Deb's Country Kisses with a meme. Thanks so much, Deb. I assure you...you are WAY more interesting than me! I mean how can I compete with taking your husband breakfast in bed EVERY Saturday and Sunday morning! You're an angel!
Okay, here goes:
I was asked to do the following:
Name 5 things I do for myself:
1) Try to find at least one thing to look forward to everyday.
2) Put makeup on everyday (I also do it for my hubby).
3) My time on the computer blogging and the CS forum.
4) Color my hair (you just never know...it's one thing I'm daring with).
5) Search out country decorating goodies for my home.
Name 5 kind things I do for friends, my children, or partner:
1) Pray with and over both of my children every night as they go to bed asking
God's blessing and protection over them.
2) Iron my husband's clothes every night and lay them out for him for the next
3) Take my mom to Dr. appointments.
4) Teach my children at home.
5) Coordinate our local homeschool support group.
Name 5 kind things I've done for a stranger:
1) Invited an eldery couple in my home when their vehicle broke down near our
house...visited with them and gave them a cool drink and snack.
2) Helped a few people in those motorized shopping carts at Walmart get items
from a high shelf that they couldn't reach when I saw them having trouble.
3) Took pictures of a girl and her family when she was leaving for Iraq. They
didn't have a camera except for a cell phone, so I offered and emailed the
photos to them.
4) Dialed a wrong number by accident and carried on a conversation with this
lady for awhile about her family. My family couldn't believe I didn't know
her (or her name) when I got off the phone.
5) Try to remember to always hold doors open for people when we're out.
Name 5 hobbies I enjoy:
1) Decorating my home....country style.
3) Blogging/CS Forum
Tag 5 people to do the same: (only if you want to participate!)
Tomatoe Creek Prims (Rondell)
3 Guys, a Girl, and a Prim Place (Kindra)
And Baby Makes Five (Colleen)
The Country Blossom (Katy)
Country Girl at Heart (Julie)
Thanks, that was fun! :)