Okay, here are the questions for this week.......
1. Do you prefer to drive or be driven?
Hmm...I guess I would have to say that I prefer to be driven, providing it's a driver I trust. If my hubby is with me, most definitely I'd rather him drive. I enjoy sight seeing along the way or even looking at magazines if I get the chance and if we're on a long trip, reading aloud a book for the family to enjoy together.
2. What's your favorite kind of jam, jelly, or preserve?
That's an easy one. It's most definitely strawberry freezer jelly! My Aunt Betty used to make it for us every year. My mom and I made almost about 75 jars last year and my freezer still holds a few. It's about time to make more! My oldest son, Colt, didn't realize for the longest when he was little that there was any other kind. He still frowns on any store bought jelly or jam. For him, the ONLY kind is strawberry freezer jelly. I have to agree with you Colt! :)
3. Do you have any special plans for this spring or summer?
Yes....hopefully lots of swimming for the kids and me.......probably many weekend trips to Alabama where we bought some land, clearing out trees and such.......and tackling some home improvement projects around here. :) Oh, and Luke is determined to learn to read more. He's already doing great with his beginning reading. He starts kindergarten (in homeschool) this fall, but I want to work with him exclusively this summer while Joy has time off. He's looking forward to it! :)
4. Lots of folks are becoming aware of issues with food. There are many articles, books, and movies on topics like allergies, GMO, pesticide use, bad or no labeling, over processed food, foods from other countries that may not have high standards, and many more topics. What concerns you the most? If nothing concerns you, have a cookie and skip to the next question.
Maybe I should be more concerned. We have to watch certain foods with Joy's pancreatitis issue and we do. Other than that, I guess I'm not one of those that are just really concerned or obsessed over that. It annoys me when we are growing our own food and crop dusters fly over and spray the farm fields around us and those pesticides reach our food we're growing. But that's another story. (Thanks for the cookie, Patrice). :)
5. Do you use nail polish often? Finger nails, piggies, or both?
Only during the spring and summer.....I keep my toe nails painted for those summer sandal and flip flop feet. I rarely ever paint my fingernails. I love bright vibrant colors on my piggies, especially red, orange(ish) hues and hot pink! :)
That was fun! Thanks, Patrice! :) Anyone can participate.....just click on the picture above to link your post!
Thank YOU for stopping by! Have a great Tuesday!
♥ Tammy ♥