Before we got too sick around here, and mostly because of Jason's hard work in one particular day, we made a little progress on the bedroom makeover.
The wallpaper border was tough getting down, in spite of the fabric softener trick.
The entertainment center was torn out. Jason plans to reuse the wood to make me a cupboard for The Cedar Loft.
Repairs were made to the walls.
The flooring is stacked and awaits us on the sunporch. We got a great deal, so we got enough to do the master bedroom too. Guess that will be the next room on the makeover list!
Actually, the painting is done, but that will be for another post. Here you can see what the paint swatch looks like with the laminate flooring. I took one with the flash and one without. It's so hard to capture that true color. It reminds me of a gray/green.
We hoped to be done by now, but then we didn't plan on the flu hitting our house. I'm happy to have as much done as we do. Hopefully this weekend, we'll get that flooring done!
Thanks for stopping by and sharing our bedroom remodel adventure! :)
♥ Tammy ♥