So......I figure that this is a perfect time for me to feature a few favorite things that YOU'VE linked and shared on previous Pinned it, Made it! Mondays. I love everything shared.....really....but I'm just going to have to pick a few favorites for today.....and reserve some for future days like this.
So here's three that I chose to feature today:
Cindi of Cindi's Country Corner shared how she dried fruit which can also be strung it to make a garland. I've not done this yet and have been wanting to do it. I like this simple method! You can check out her post explaining her simple method here.
And I have an attraction to penny rugs. Karen of Homespun Simplicity tried her hand at one and I think it's beautiful. She almost makes it look easy to me! (Sorta kinda....anything with needle and thread intimidates me).......it is something I'd really like to try one day! You can read more about how Karen made her penny rug here.
And the third one comes from Jamie of My Boys. Now Jamie is always doing fun things with her boys and they always get my attention. I really liked her idea of Blessing Bags. I can see us using these in our homeschool group for a service project or even Joy and Luke and I making some of these to take to the hospital and share. I think they really would be a great blessing to the recipients! This is such a lovely way to teach our kids to be a blessing to others! You can read more about putting these together here.
Now, it was so hard to pick just three......I will have to do this every now and then because it was fun too!
Thank you to everyone that links up with me for Pinned it, Made it! Monday....I appreciate you all!
Now I know you were probably better than me and actually did try something out that you've pinned on Pinterest this week and we'd love to see it! Won't you link up and share?
To participate in Pinned it, Made it! Monday, here are the guidelines:
1) Just do a post about what you’ve pinned and made from Pinterest, then come back over here to Country Girl at Home and link that particular post (not your blog in general) on this post below.
2) I don’t mind if you link up more than one post….multiple entries are fine.
3) You must add my Pinned it, Made it! Monday button on your post or sidebar of your blog linking back to Country Girl at Home. You may get this button code on the page at the top of my blog labeled “Buttons”. Just copy and paste the code into your post.
4) Be supportive and visit blog entries. I do ask that you visit at least one and leave a comment there. And don't forget to leave me one here! :) We all love comments, don’t we? It’s encouraging and uplifting!
5) By linking up and participating, you give me permission to use your entry photo if I decide to feature an entry.
Thanks again for stopping by! I'll try to do better next week and have something to share that I've pinned and made. Pinning wasn't a problem last week....it was the making!
As you read this on Monday, February 25th, this is our Luke's 5th birthday!
|Sorry for the blurry photo.....taken with my phone again + a wiggly little boy......|
Oh my goodness, it sure doesn't seem possible. Seems like no time ago, we were looking at his 2 year old birthday pictures on the computer as we waited to go to China! We went to the restaurant he chose after church Sunday and will be actually celebrating more on Monday! We just gave him a cupcake with a candle to blow out today with his dinner....he'll have his birthday cake Monday. (My kids have a way of stretching birthdays for days). :)
I'll be back later to share more about his birthday celebration(s). But I wanted to say Happy Birthday Luke! We love you to the moon and back! You are such a blessing! :)
Have a great week! :)