Well I thought I didn't have anything to share with you this week for Pinned it, Made it! Monday, but then I remembered a recipe I tried before we went into the hospital. It's a Weight Watchers recipe too! You get an entire cup for only 2 points! Now that's what I'm talking about. :)
It's called Weight Watcher's Yummy Cheese Soup. Here's the original pin (from my What's For Dinner Pinterest Board):
2 (10 1/2 ounce) can chicken broth
2 (10 ounce) packages frozen broccoli
1 (10 ounce) can rotel tomatoes
8 ounces Velveeta reduced fat cheese product
1. Add 2 cans chicken broth.
2. Add 1 can Rotel tomatoes.
3, Add 2 packages frozen broccoli.
4. Cook together 8 minutes and then stir in 8 oz. Velveeta light cheese.
This doesn't make a big huge full pot, but just enough, with a little left over for lunch the next day. We liked it and I will make it again. It has a spicy flare to it. If you don't like spicy food, you might not like it because of the rotel, but if you love spicy, I think you'll enjoy this.
Do you have something you can share with us......something you've pinned on Pinterest and given a try? We'd love to see......
To participate in Pinned it, Made it! Monday, here are the guidelines:
1) Just do a post about what you’ve pinned and made from Pinterest, then come back over here to Country Girl at Home and link that particular post (not your blog in general) on this post below.
2) I don’t mind if you link up more than one post….multiple entries are fine.
3) You must add my Pinned it, Made it! Monday button on your post or sidebar of your blog linking back to Country Girl at Home. You may get this button code on the page at the top of my blog labeled “Buttons”. Just copy and paste the code into your post.
4) Be supportive and visit blog entries. I do ask that you visit at least one and leave a comment there. And don't forget to leave me one here! :) We all love comments, don’t we? It’s encouraging and uplifting!
5) By linking up and participating, you give me permission to use your entry photo if I decide to feature an entry.
Thanks for stopping by! Have a great week!
♥ Tammy ♥