As a matter of fact, this week, for Pinned it, Made it! Monday, it’s yet another recipe that I have to share that I tried from Pinterest. I’m listing the recipe exactly as it was pinned from the original source, but I modified it a little bit with what I had on hand, which will be listed below the recipe.
|Source: Group Recipes|
1 lb. ground pork breakfast sausage (or cubed ham or bacon) pre-cooked
2-4 cubes shredded cheddar cheese
2 cups milk
2 lbs. frozen tater tots
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spread the (pre-cooked) sausage, bacon, or ham evenly in the bottom of a 9 x 13 inch pan. Spread cheese over meat. Add 4 cups of cheese, but you can use less if you prefer to reduce the calories. In large bowl, beat together milk and eggs. Pour over cheese. (May be refrigerated overnight at this point). Top with frozen tater tots. Bake in preheated oven for 45 minutes. Some ovens may take more or less time. Cool for 5 to 10 minutes before serving.
I almost forgot to get a picture of mine. We had already dug into it before I thought of it. :)
Won’t you join me this week? What have you pinned and made?
To participate in Pinned it, Made it! Monday, here are the guidelines:
1) Just do a post about what you’ve pinned and made from Pinterest, then come back over here to Country Girl at Home and link that particular post (not your blog in general) on this post below.
2) I don’t mind if you link up more than one post….multiple entries are fine.
3) You must add my Pinned it, Made it! Monday button on your post or sidebar of your blog linking back to Country Girl at Home. You may get this button code on the page at the top of my blog labeled “Buttons”. Just copy and paste the code into your post.
4) Be supportive and visit blog entries. I do ask that you visit at least one and leave a comment there. And don't forget to leave me one here! :) We all love comments, don’t we? It’s encouraging and uplifting!
5) By linking up and participating, you give me permission to use your entry photo if I decide to feature an entry.
I wanted to let you know of something exciting coming up this Wednesday. You’re in for a double treat – I’ve invited over mother/daughter guests for a Sunporch Chat. They are sweethearts and you’re going to love them! I hope you’ll come join us on the Sunporch this Wednesday.
Thanks for stopping by today! Have a wonderful week! :)
♥ Tammy ♥