So here we go!
1) Do you eat eggs? What is your favorite way to serve them?
Yes, I eat eggs. My favorite way is scrambled with ketchup over them. I find that some people think that’s gross. Is it a southern thing or just weird? :) Anyway, that’s my favorite way. However, Jason loves them fried sunny side up best, so that’s how I serve them to him most of the time!
2) Do you have a favorite item that you really like having around? (a pillow, a chair, a sweater, a teddy bear, etc.)?
Not really. I like having my family around best. Other than that, I like having a book or a magazine with me. I carry one with me just about anywhere I go just in case I have a minute to read or browse!
3) Is most of the furniture in your home dark wood, light wood, painted, lacquered, or distressed?
Well I have a combination. I don’t care so much for dark wood, so I tend to have lighter to reddish tone woods. I have lots of painted furniture and I LOVE distressed furniture! I love a combination of painted distressed furniture with wood….that’s my favorite!
4) Please fill in the rest of this sentence. “I could write a book about _________________.
Well, I would love to write a child’s book. I don’t think I’m an expert enough at anything to write a book about anything, but it seems anything I tend to write comes from a country perspective or family and home….a family living on a farm, Amish, homeschooling, etc….. Guess it’s because that’s what I love and am passionate about!
5) If money and calendar/family obligations weren’t an issue, would you prefer to spend next weekend at a Bed and Breakfast, a posh hotel, a cabin in the woods, or on a sailboat on a calm body of water.
That’s the easiest question yet…..A CABIN IN THE WOODS!!!! Big surprise, huh? Second choice would be a bed and breakfast!
You can join the Chat on the Farmhouse Porch too and visit other folks that are joining in today by clicking on the picture above.
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
I hope you’ll stop by tomorrow to join me for a Sunporch Chat with my guests.........mother/daughter bloggers, Angela and Holly. You’re in for a double treat!
Thanks for stopping by! :)
♥ Tammy ♥