I hope you had a wonderful Christmas with your family and I wish you a Blessed New Year too!
I’m ready to get back to Pinned it, Made it! Monday after taking a couple weeks off from that too. I hope you can join me today! :)
I have a Pinterest board just for breakfast recipes and that’s where I pulled the recipe that I will be sharing today, breakfast pizza. We actually had it for supper though. It was really good! I will be making this again!
Here’s the original pin:
And the recipe:
1 (8-ounce) can reduced-fat refrigerated crescent dinner roll dough
12 ounces turkey breakfast sausage
1 cup frozen shredded hash brown potatoes, thawed
1 cup (4 ounces) shredded fat-free cheddar cheese
1/4 cup fat-free milk
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/8 teaspoon black pepper 1
(8-ounce) carton egg substitute
2 tablespoons grated fresh Parmesan cheese
Preheat oven to 375°. Separate dough into triangles. Press triangles together to form a single round crust on a 12-inch pizza pan coated with cooking spray. Crimp edges of dough with fingers to form a rim.
Cook sausage in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat until browned, stirring to crumble. Drain.
Top prepared dough with sausage, potatoes, and cheese. Combine milk, salt, pepper, and egg substitute, stirring with a whisk. Carefully pour milk mixture over sausage mixture. Sprinkle with Parmesan. Bake at 375° for 25 minutes or until crust is browned.
**Note from Tammy ** I used regular pork sausage and eggs (not egg substitute) because that's what I had here. The way I decided how many to use was to see how many ounces my package of eggs were (I had a dozen pack....can't remember how many ounces that was) and divided that by 12 and then used the amount closest to 8 ounces. However, I would do one egg less than that because it ran over just a little in my stove.
|My pizza stone is well loved and used.....can you tell? :)|
Now it’s your turn! I'd love to see what you’ve been up to…….won’t you join me today in sharing something you’ve pinned and made/tried/created from Pinterest?
To participate in Pinned it, Made it! Monday, here are the guidelines:
1) Just do a post about what you’ve pinned and made from Pinterest, then come back over here to Country Girl at Home and link that particular post (not your blog in general) on this post below.
2) I don’t mind if you link up more than one post….multiple entries are fine.
3) You must add my Pinned it, Made it! Monday button on your post or sidebar of your blog linking back to Country Girl at Home. You may get this button code on the page at the top of my blog labeled “Buttons”. Just copy and paste the code into your post.
4) Be supportive and visit blog entries. I do ask that you visit at least one and leave a comment there. And don't forget to leave me one here! :) We all love comments, don’t we? It’s encouraging and uplifting!
5) By linking up and participating, you give me permission to use your entry photo if I decide to feature an entry.
Thank you so much for stopping by today and not giving up on me after a 2 week absence! I’ll be back soon with some pics from Christmas.
Have a great week! Happy Pinning and Creating! :)
♥ Tammy ♥