Jo Ann of Sweet Pepper Rose gave me an award. It’s the Sunshine Award. That's a sweet name for an award, don't you think? Thank you, Jo Ann! I thought the questions would be fun to answer, so I popped in here today to share them.
Here are the kind words that go along with the award:
The Sunshine Award is given to “bloggers who positively and creatively inspire others in the blogosphere”.
Well I am honored, Jo Ann! I know I get lots of inspiration and make lots of friends in blogland, and it’s my desire to do the same.
The rules say to nominate 10 people and let them know they’re nominated. I’m just going to say that if you’d like to answer these questions, just grab the button and consider yourself nominated because I love visiting so many blogs. Besides, I know many are “award free” blogs and I want to honor that too. But please, by all means, if you’d like to answer these questions, grab the award button and let me know, because I want to come read your answers! It gives us a little more insight to bloggers. That's one reason I decided to do the Sunporch Chats. (Which by the way......the next one is coming soon)!
Okay, here we go.
1) Favorite Color - I just did an entire post on that. That’s easy. It’s most definitely RED.
2) Favorite animal? – Guess it’s a dog, but I have a cat (Bambi) and I want chickens.
3) Favorite number? – I don’t really have a favorite number but if I need to choose one, I’ll say 7.
4) Favorite drink? – Hot? Hot chocolate Cold? Diet Mountain Dew (I like it WAY too much)! I'm trying to do much better drinking water throughout the day.
5) Facebook or Twitter? Neither. Just blogging and Pinterest.
6) Good book or good movie? Well I like both for different reasons. I really like a good book to read aloud to share with my kids and/or entire family. But I like to cuddle up with the family and watch a good movie too. Probably the good book outweighs the good movie though. Good (family) movies are getting harder and harder to find.
7) My passion? My faith, family, and home as in living a life pleasing to God, spending time and being a good wife and mother, and homemaker and decorator.
8) Giving or getting gifts? Giving! There’s nothing like the pleasure of giving. But I have to admit that it is exciting to get a package in the mail.
9) Favorite day? Friday. Hubby is getting off and we’re looking forward to the weekend. But I do like Mondays especially when we’re homeschooling because I look forward to getting into a weekday routine with the kids.
10) Favorite flower? Sunflowers!! They’re so cheery! But I also like daisies. My wedding bouquet was daisies and baby’s breath.
Well that was fun! Thanks again Jo Ann!
Also don't forget that Monday is rolling around again soon. Please join me for Pinned it, Made it! Monday. Have you pinned something on Pinterest and made or tried out an idea?
It can be anything you’ve pinned and actually followed through with, made, or tried………whether that be a recipe, a craft, a sewing project, a photography tip, a home decorating idea, organizational idea, home improvement project, exercise routine, household tips, a purchase, anything!
To participate in Pinned it, Made it! Monday, here are the guidelines:
1) Just do a post about what you’ve pinned and made from Pinterest, then come back over here to Country Girl at Home and link that particular post (not your blog in general) to the linky list at the bottom of the Pinned it, Made it! Monday post.
2) I don’t mind if you link up more than one post….multiple entries are fine.
3) You must add my Pinned it, Made it! Monday button on your post or sidebar of your blog linking back to Country Girl at Home. You may get this button code on the page at the top of my blog labeled “Buttons”. Just copy and paste the code into your post.
4) Be supportive and visit blog entries. I do ask that you visit at least one and leave a comment there. And don't forget to leave me one here! :) We all love comments, don’t we? It’s encouraging and uplifting!
5) By linking up and participating, you give me permission to use your entry photo if I decide to feature an entry.
Just grab the button code (found at the top of the blog on the button page) for your blog linking back to Country Girl at Home. Be sure to link up on the linky tools at the bottom of my Monday post leading folks to your blog post!
I'm looking forward to seeing you here Monday!
Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your weekend!