I really enjoy reading little tidbits about my blogging friends' lives.....little things we might not know by just reading their blogs and comments. I truly enjoy them all! Well, I've been tagged by some of my blogging friends to do the same, so I thought I'd take a few minutes today to do so. I was tagged by my bloggin' buddies: Rondell (Tomatoe Creek Prims), Sue (The Cotton Patch), Sandy (For the Love of Prims), and CozyCoops Corner. So last night, I thought a little bit about what I could tell you that you might not know by reading my blog. Here's what I came up with (I'm really not all that interesting...lol!):
1) It's very hard for me to pass up a bag of circus peanuts or peeps! I love both of those and could probably eat the whole bag in one sitting!
2) I love the mountains and creeks! They are comforting and soothing to me. My ideal spot for my dream cabin would include these! (Actually I'd take my home sitting in a spot like that!) :)
3) I can't stand the looks, taste, or smell of tuna fish...Uggh! (I don't like seafood either).
4) I love to wear the color brown....definitely one of my favorites (followed closely by red).
5) The places I've always wanted to visit include: Vermont & Maine (actually a trip through New England would be wonderful) and I've always wanted to visit Australia and Alaska.
6) I absolutely LOVE Christmas......everything about it! During the Christmas season, I love to just sit up late with all the lights out except my twinkling Christmas lights and watch Christmas movies (I especially love Christmas movies) and drink hot chocolate. I love the decorating, the preparations, the feel of the air....I just enjoy the atmosphere of Christmas! :)
Let's see who I can tag that I haven't read their six random things......and that I haven't either awarded or tagged lately.....how about...
1) Mary (Gettysburg Homestead)
2) Birgit (The Primitive Country Bug)
3) Julie (Country Girl at Heart)
4) Shay (Olde Colonial Peddler)
5) Wendy (The Cozy Yellow House)
6) Dawn (Backdoor Primitives)
I've also been awarded the Your Blog Rocks award by Rosemary (Prim Thymes). Gosh, she said the sweetest things! I really enjoy your blog too! I also enjoy your comments! Thank you SO much for thinking of me Rosemary! I was also awarded the same award by CozyCoops Corner.....thank you SO much! I really appreciate both of you!
Well the rules are:
1) Choose which award you like better, copy and put a link to your blog.
2) Add a link to the person that awarded you.
3) Add them to your blogroll, if they aren't already.
4) Leave a message for your nominees and let them know that you think their blog ROCKS! (I think we're supposed to pick 5?)
Okay, I choose to award all the above people that I just tagged! Your blog ROCKS and so do you....I want to hear more about you!
And I was also awarded the I Love Your Blog award by Kathy (Kat's Korner). Thank you Kathy, you are the sweetest person and always leave the sweetest comments!
Now, I recently awarded some folks with this one, but I'm going to go ahead and award some more folks. I want to give it to everybody on my blogroll because I really do enjoy and love all your blogs...that's why you're on my blogroll....but I guess I can only get by with that every once in awhile, so here's my nominees (I'm supposed to pick 6):
1) Linda (Behind My Red Door)
2) Leslie (My Country Home)
3) Kindra (3 Guys, a Girl, and a Prim Place)
4) Colleen (And Baby Makes Five)
5) Carolyn (Cranberry Crossings)
6) Beth (Raggedy Angel)
Oh my goodness, that was hard....I want to give you all the award...next time I'm taking the easy way out! lol!
I hope you all have a wonderful weekend full of family time and that you get lots of things accomplished! Hugs!