Before I share this week, I want to thank all of you that have been participating and those that stop by and leave comments….I appreciate both! I have really enjoyed seeing your projects!
This past week for our homeschool support group’s harvest party, we had a harvest art contest. The kids submitted works of art (in any form) related to harvest/thanksgiving. They were divided into four different age divisions. Luke’s project is what I want to share with you, (which fell into the kindergarten and under age division in the contest).
Here’s the original pin (found on my Crafty Things Pinterest Board):
|Source: Sweet Happy Life|
Besides the footprint, we also adapted it a little bit by making the feathers from his fingerprints. He had a good time making lots of fingerprints! He didn’t place in the contest (there was a lot of wonderful competition), but he had fun doing it!
Joy did win first place in her competition for her submission, which was one of her photos (that she modge-podged onto a painted board along with a scripture).
Now it’s your turn! Won’t you join me this week and share something you’ve pinned and made from Pinterest?
To participate in Pinned it, Made it! Monday, here are the guidelines:
1) Just do a post about what you’ve pinned and made from Pinterest, then come back over here to Country Girl at Home and link that particular post (not your blog in general) on this post below.
2) I don’t mind if you link up more than one post….multiple entries are fine.
3) You must add my Pinned it, Made it! Monday button on your post or sidebar of your blog linking back to Country Girl at Home. You may get this button code on the page at the top of my blog labeled “Buttons”. Just copy and paste the code into your post.
4) Be supportive and visit blog entries. I do ask that you visit at least one and leave a comment there. And don't forget to leave me one here! :) We all love comments, don’t we? It’s encouraging and uplifting!
5) By linking up and participating, you give me permission to use your entry photo if I decide to feature an entry.
Thanks for stopping by! I hope you have a wonderful week! This Wednesday, I'll have another guest for a Sunporch Chat! I hope you'll join us! :)
♥ Tammy ♥