So here we go....here are the questions for this week:
1) What's the last thing you baked?
I baked three pecan pies late Saturday night as I mentioned in my Pinned it, Made it! Monday post here. We ate two of them by Monday and the third one made it with us to our trip here in Alabama, but is now gone too. They were delicious!
2) What's your favorite condiment?
Definitely ketchup, unless onions are considered a condiment. I LOVE onions!
3) Do you have a smart phone, dumb phone, or no phone (we're talking about cell phones)?
I have a dumb phone, but hey.....at least I do have a full keyboard for texting now! Wow...that makes such a difference! :)
4) Do you have a favorite card game?
I don't play card games very often, unless you count the Curious George Matching Game that I play with Luke. :) I do like to play Uno and Phase 10 though.
5) Tell me ten things you're thankful for...please. :)
My Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ
Our Good Health
Our Military and their families
Friends - including my blogging ones.
That was fun! :)
Thanks for stopping by! :) And my intent is to be back here before Thanksgiving, but just in case I'm not, I hope you all have a Blessed Thanksgiving! :)