Monday, April 13, 2009
Update on Joy
I just wanted to update you on Joy. We went to the Dr. today and she has the flu...Type A (supposedly the worse of the two kinds going around). Because she developed it over the weekend, she's too far into it for Tamiflu to work, so she has to wait it out. Last night was a rough night with fevers of 102 and 103 degrees. It has also thrown a curve into our testing tomorrow. She will not be able to attend, Dr.'s orders. The Dr. said no way...she's too contagious.
She was around some family yesterday for Easter and we're really hoping they don't get it. They've all be forewarned to get into the doctor for Tamiflu if they develop any symptoms.
Jason will be home with her tomorrow so I can continue on with the testing for our area.
I appreciate your prayers! She will be out of commission for a few days, and hopefully everyone else here will be fine. I guess we should have gotten the flu shot!
I'll be back in a few days! Thanks for stopping by! :)