Wednesday, March 13, 2013

♥ Sunporch Chat with Wendi of My Heart is Always Home ♥

Good morning!



I goofed up the other night when preparing and scheduling a post and briefly published the Sunporch Chat with Wendi.  Since it was supposed to be scheduled ahead for Wednesday (today), I removed it and scheduled it for Wednesday morning (today).  Unfortunately, that post probably showed up on folks' dashboards and sidebars, and then it wasn't on my blog.  I suppose that's the reason it didn't show up fresh today.  So this short post's purpose is to invite you to join Wendi and I on the sunporch for a chat today.  :)  You can scroll down below or click here.

Thanks for stopping by!  :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Excellent post. I was checking constantly this blog and I'm impressed! Very helpful information specially the last part :) I care for such information a lot. I was seeking this certain info for a very long time. Thank you and good luck.

my weblog :: Refinance Mortgage For Bad Credit