Sunday, March 10, 2013

Pinned it, Made it! Monday ~ Week 31 ~

Monday sure does roll around fast......and that means it's already time for Pinned it, Made it! Monday!


I have something fun to share today.  Those little ones in your life will love this!  I know my little guy did!  Anytime we can make fun with food, it's a good day.  And this was a winner at our house! Let your little ones "fish" for their snack.  :)

Here's the original pin (this came from my Fun with Food Pinterest board):

Source:  Adventures of the Smith Family

Luke absolutely loved his fishing snack!  You can tell by his face.  :)  All you need is a stick of celery, peanut butter, and some goldfish crackers.  Put peanut butter on the end of your celery stick and let them fish away!

 


And he was really concentrating on "throwing out his line and reeling it in" here.  :)
 
 
Pretty proud of himself....... 






Maybe you've got something to share?  I'd love to see and hear about it! 


To participate in Pinned it, Made it! Monday, here are the guidelines:

1) Just do a post about what you’ve pinned and made from Pinterest, then come back over here to Country Girl at Home and link that particular post (not your blog in general) on this post below.


2) I don’t mind if you link up more than one post….multiple entries are fine.

3) You must add my Pinned it, Made it! Monday button on your post or sidebar of your blog linking back to Country Girl at Home. You may get this button code on the page at the top of my blog labeled “Buttons”. Just copy and paste the code into your post.

4) Be supportive and visit blog entries. I do ask that you visit at least one and leave a comment there. And don't forget to leave me one here! :) We all love comments, don’t we? It’s encouraging and uplifting!

5) By linking up and participating, you give me permission to use your entry photo if I decide to feature an entry.

Thank you for stopping by!  Have a great week!  :)

♥ Tammy ♥

11 comments:

Raymond Homestead said...

That is such a neat, fun idea. I'm going to have to remember this one!

Beth said...

Luke is so precious eating his snack! A very good way to get little ones to eat a veggie.

LynnMarie said...

What fun you make snack time.

Debbie Fisher (debbiedee) said...

my nephews would love this! although I'm thinking they would just take handfuls of fish crackers and eat them. LOL!

Holly said...

What a cute snack and an adorable little boy. :)

Allison said...

That is a cute way to eat gold fish!

Joy ~ Doodlebug ~ said...

Mama,

This was fun. :) And oh, goodness, Luke's expressions! He was pretty tickled. :)

I love you! 8!

Love,
Joy :)

JoAnn SweetPepperRose said...

He sure does look like he's enjoying "go fish"! One way to get 'em to eat their vege's ;-)

April said...

What a cute idea, Tammy! Any child, boy or girl, would love that! From the look on your son's face, I'd say it's a definite hit!

Cindy said...

He is just the cutest little guy! :)

Annie said...

Oh my gosh! What a great idea! LOVE this!