Sunday, July 22, 2012

Getting Ready for Pinned it, Made it! Monday

Good morning friends! We're headed off to the early service at church, but I wanted to pop in and remind you of my first Pinned it, Made It! Monday coming up tomorrow.


I sure hope you'll join me! It can be anything you’ve pinned on Pinterest and actually followed through with, made, or tried………whether that be a recipe, a craft, a sewing project, a photography tip, a home decorating idea, organizational idea, home improvement project, exercise routine, household tips, a purchase, anything!

Here are the guidelines:

1) Just do a post about what you’ve pinned and made from Pinterest, then come back over here to Country Girl at Home and link that particular post (not your blog in general) on this post below.

2) I don’t mind if you link up more than one post….multiple entries are fine.

3) You must add my Pinned it, Made it! Monday button on your post or sidebar of your blog linking back to Country Girl at Home. You may get this button code on the page at the top of my blog labeled “Buttons”. Just copy and paste the code into your post.

4) Be supportive and visit other blog entries. I do ask that you visit at least one and leave a comment there. We all love comments, don’t we? It’s encouraging and uplifting!

5) By linking up and participating, you give me permission to use your entry photo if I decide to feature an entry.

If all goes well, I hope to have the post for Pinned it, Made it! Monday on later tonight so it will be ready for linking up. Any questions?  Email me here.  :)


Thanks so much! Have a blessed Sunday! :)

1 comment:

Joy ~ Doodlebug ~ said...

Mama,

This is going to be fun! Love you!

8!

Love,
Joy :)