Wednesday, July 31, 2013

♥ 31 Years! ♥

I just wanted to pop in here real quick for a couple of things.......

First of all, Joy has been in the hospital since Monday with a flare-up of the pancreatitis.  However, we caught this early on, so it looks like we're getting out of the hospital today!  And her pain level this time  is nothing compared to last time.  For that, we are thankful!  We're still praying for complete healing though!  We would appreciate your continued prayers!

Secondly,  today is Jason's and my anniversary....our 31st anniversary actually.  :)  I am so blessed to have him by my side in this life.  I trusted God for sending me the man he had for me all through my teen years, and He was faithful to send him to me.  I never would have thought it possible on our wedding day that I could love him more, but I do today.  Our love has grown in so many ways.  God has blessed us with our precious children and in so many more ways.  I am truly thankful for 31 years with him!  I can only imagine how love grows in the older years and I look forward to many more with this man God gave me!  :)







Thanks for stopping by!  Have a great day!  :)

♥ Tammy ♥  

20 comments:

Flat Creek Farm said...

What a cute couple - happy anniversary! We celebrated #34 in April. In this day and age where "short" relationships are all too common, once you get in the 30's of anniversaries, it is truly a blessing! Prayers for Joy and completely healing ♥ -Tammy

Holly said...

So glad Joy is feeling better. I have been praying for her and thinking of all of you!
Happy anniversary!

Jill said...

You two are just adorable! CONGRATULATIONS and Happy Anniversary. 31 years is so much to be proud of!

Prayers for Joy's healing!

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary to a sweet couple. Praying for Joy.

Robyn ♥ said...

Prayers to Joy. Hope she feels better soon!
Congrats to you and hubby! Have a wonderful day!

Joy ~ Doodlebug ~ said...

Mama,

Happy Anniversary to you and Daddy! :) I love you guys so much and I'm so proud of you! You're the best parents ever, and the best example I could ever have!

Love you! 8!

Love,
Joy :)

Raymond Homestead said...

Glad Joy is feeling better! Happy Anniversary!

Penny said...

Happy Anniversary!! We celebrated 36 earlier this month.... Hard to believe how fast the years go by!
Prayers for Joy... sorry to hear she was sick again, but glad she is now doing better!

Danice G said...

Still praying for Joy, bless her heart. Happy anniversary too! Yes, what a cute couple. Your wedding gown looks kinda like mine did back in 1983 :)

Jazzmin said...

Oh your photos are so sweet! It look like y'all got married probably somewhere around the time my parents did. You look so happy together. If I get married someday, I hope to have the blessing of a marriage as happy and lasting.
Congratulations on your anniversary!

And so glad Joy is doing better now also!

God Bless you :)

Angela said...

Happy Anniversary to you both Tammy. Glad to hear Joy is doing better as well. Hope all of you have had a wonderful day.
Angela

Angie Berry ~ Berry Homespun Primitives said...

I hope you are home by now. Praying for healing!

Congratulations on 31 years, that's quite an accomplishment! Have a delightful week~

arkie said...

So sorry your daughter has been ill again. Hope your anniversary was a good one!

Susannah said...

Hello Tammy, I will add Joy to my prayer list. I did not know until tonight that she has been in the hospital again. I am so sorry.

Tammy, my granddaughter has been getting some of the movies you suggested to me....... very, very good choices. They have been perfect! Thank you again!

Also, Happy Anniversary to you and your wonderful husband. God sent you both to each other and blessed you for 31 years....and I am sure there will be many more.

Again, glad Joy will be home soon.

Susannah

Allison said...

Happy Anniversary! Love your photos. Praying that Joy is feeling better.

Simply Shelley said...

Happy Anniversary,such a lovely couple...and wonderful love story. Sending up a prayer for your sweet girl....blessings

Mrs. Laura Lane said...

Father God, I ask for you to completely heal Joy from the top of her head to the bottom of her toes. I pray that her pancreas will be made whole, well, and perfect. I pray that it will function as you intended and that pain and the source of pain will be gone, in Jesus' Name.

Happy anniversary Tammy!

MindyG said...

Happy Anniversary Tammy & Jason!! And Congratulations on 31 years!
Mindy

ohiofarmgirl said...

Hope Joy is feeling much better! Dianntha

Unknown said...

Your blog is different from other blog and provide interesting post thanks for sharing. . .
shipping services in hyderabad.