Sunday, November 11, 2012

Pinned it, Made it! Monday ~ Week 17 ~

It’s Monday again! I always look forward to Pinned it, Made it! Monday........ but it also slips up on me too!  It keeps me on my toes though! :)
 

Before I share this week, I want to thank all of you that have been participating and those that stop by and leave comments….I appreciate both! I have really enjoyed seeing your projects!

This past week for our homeschool support group’s harvest party, we had a harvest art contest. The kids submitted works of art (in any form) related to harvest/thanksgiving. They were divided into four different age divisions. Luke’s project is what I want to share with you, (which fell into the kindergarten and under age division in the contest).

Here’s the original pin (found on my Crafty Things Pinterest Board):

Source:  Sweet Happy Life

Besides the footprint, we also adapted it a little bit by making the feathers from his fingerprints.  He had a good time making lots of fingerprints! He didn’t place in the contest (there was a lot of wonderful competition), but he had fun doing it!




Joy did win first place in her competition for her submission, which was one of her photos (that she modge-podged onto a painted board along with a scripture).



Now it’s your turn! Won’t you join me this week and share something you’ve pinned and made from Pinterest?

To participate in Pinned it, Made it! Monday, here are the guidelines:

1) Just do a post about what you’ve pinned and made from Pinterest, then come back over here to Country Girl at Home and link that particular post (not your blog in general) on this post below.

2) I don’t mind if you link up more than one post….multiple entries are fine.

3) You must add my Pinned it, Made it! Monday button on your post or sidebar of your blog linking back to Country Girl at Home. You may get this button code on the page at the top of my blog labeled “Buttons”. Just copy and paste the code into your post.

4) Be supportive and visit blog entries. I do ask that you visit at least one and leave a comment there. And don't forget to leave me one here! :) We all love comments, don’t we? It’s encouraging and uplifting!

5) By linking up and participating, you give me permission to use your entry photo if I decide to feature an entry.

Thanks for stopping by!  I hope you have a wonderful week!  This Wednesday, I'll have another guest for a Sunporch Chat!  I hope you'll join us!  :)

♥ Tammy ♥ 

12 comments:

Joy ~ Doodlebug ~ said...

Mama,

These were so fun to make, and turned out so cute! Pinterest has some great ideas. :D

Love you! 8!

Love,
Joy :)

cucki said...

awww cute card..and such a fun post..
hugs for you x

Trace4J said...

Good Morning
SO cute I just love it.
Great job JOY!
Are you are so talented.
Woolie Love & HUGS
Trace


www.grannytracescrapsandsquares.com

Raymond Homestead said...

Great job to both of them!

Wendi said...

I love both of your art entries! I can tell that Luke enjoyed making the fingerprints. Joy is a very talented young landy! :)

Primitive Stars said...

Morning......great job, both did so well, Gobble Gobble.....Blessings Francine.

Beth said...

Such cute turkeys. The kids did a great job.

Annie said...

That is so cool!!!!! Love it! I also saw the cinnamon roll waffles. I had a friend tell me about those just this weekend! Cannot wait to try these! YUM!

April said...

Love those ideas, Tammy! Gotta love Pinterest! Be sure to stop by when you can...I'm having a giveaway!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
jody said...

great projects! fun for the children. i may use your daughters idea for christmas gifts...also love the idea of the laundry detergent and softner..enjoy your evening!

Allison said...

Cute turkey picture!!