Saturday, January 28, 2012

Open for Questions :)

For some time, I’ve thought I’d like to do this.



From time to time, I get questions through emails about various things covering many different topics that I blog about….whether it be our family, our faith, homeschooling, adoption, decorating etc… So my thoughts have been that I would like to just give my readers the opportunity to ask questions and I will try to answer them the best I can in a post this next week.

So, here goes…….if there’s something you’d like to ask me, leave your question in a comment on this post. I’d love to hear from you!  :)

Thanks for stopping by!  Have a wonderful weekend!  :)

~ Tammy ~

7 comments:

Patty Sumner said...

Tammy I really do not have any questions at this time. I love reading your posts and am truly blessed by your wonderful family. Blessings!

Debbie said...

thanks for the kind comment you left on my blog!! you have a beautiful family!!

Lois Christensen said...

Not too sure what to ask, but didn't your oldest become engaged? Any plans for that yet? Enjoy your Sunday!

Sharon said...

When will you start homeschooling Luke? I find homeschooling very interesting?
Hugs

Go Bold said...

When did you feel convicted to adopt?

Sue said...

Thank you so much for coming by for a visit, and for taking the time to leave me a sweet comment, I am looking forward to reading the questions and answers.
Blessings,
Sue

Tanya said...

I had to write.....Last night I dreamed about you and Joy!!!!!!!!!! Is that weird or what? We were on a trip together and both of you were riding in the mini van we had years ago. How crazy is that? I woke up thinking "Now how can I dream about a friend I've never met?" Perhaps that means we will! :0)