Monday, November 14, 2011

A Hint of What I've Been Up To.....

Besides having a little one with the stomach bug and passing it along to his mama, what have I been up to the past week?

Well, here are a few little hints…….














Okay, so enough for hints. :)  Hopefully by tonight, the house will be completely decked out in Christmas decor, and then it will be time to add a little Christmas atmosphere to The Cedar Loft. As much as I would love to go all out with Christmas decorations up there, it will have to be done on a slim budget. But I'm up for the challenge!

And already so far, we’ve watched two of my very favorite Christmas movies, A Holiday for Love, and The Christmas Card, as well as a few other ones we enjoy too:  A Holiday Romance, Christmas at Plum Creek, and A Smoky Mountain Christmas.

Oh yeah, and Prancer. I can’t forget that one. That’s the one we usually have on while decorating the big tree.

How I love this time of year! It is so cozy!

****************************************************************************************

Don’t forget you have a few more days to “make a reasonable offer” on the remaining items from the Auction for Adoption and be a part of bringing Leiney Grace home to the Bryant family. Click here to see what’s left.

Thanks so much for stopping by! Have a great week!

15 comments:

Joy ~ Doodlebug ~ said...

Mama,

I'm LOVING the Christmas decor and atmosphere!

Hope you, Luke, and Dad feel better! And get that spider bite better, too!

I love you! 8! Great post as always. :D

God bless you!
Love,
Joy :D

Linda ★ Parker's General said...

Love what you've done!
Bummer about the bug. Ugh!
Sara and Bill are flying to China on Nov. 25. That's right--Black Friday. And coming home Dec. 9.
Say a little prayer for safe travel?
★Linda★

Patty Sumner said...

My husband and I are watching "A Christmas Card" tonight on Halmark channel. We love that one too. Cannot wait to see your beautiful home. Blessings!

Simply Shelley said...

Everything looks wonderful...I had my grandsons pull all my tubs out of storage today.I started going through everything, separating what I was going to keep,what I was going to do away with and what I would use this season to decorate with....it was quite overwhelming...I still have a mess but,will have to finish up tomorrow. I am trying to keep it very simple this year. Hoping your little one is all better very soon...blessings

jennifer768 said...

Love the Christmas decorating you have done.Hope that you all are feeling better soon.Hugs,Jen

Wendi said...

I am going to start decorating in the kitchen this weekend. I usually wait until Thanksgiving weekend, but I just can't this year!

Can't wai to see your home tour and I hope you all are feeling 100%soon!

Lois Christensen said...

Love the Christmas decorations! Really getting me in the mood to start decorating, but we're hosting Thanksgiving next week and I'm determined to keep looking like Thanksgiving! But you know the next day I'll be dragging that tree up the stairs and get started! Enjoy your day!

LynnMarie said...

Lovin the decorations. Looks like Christmas at your house.

Paula said...

Awwww.... bless your heart, honey~ sorry you've been sick. Hope you're feeling better now.
Looks (and sounds!) like you are getting in the Christmas spirit, Miss Tammy! I LOVE the snowman~ he is adorable!

Mrs. Laura Lane said...

Shucks. I checked Netflix and cannot get the movies. Maybe the local store will have them?

I usally take down fall decorations either Thanksgiving night or the day after Thanksgiving. I'm going to try very hard to decorate everything by December first this year.

Hollie said...

I LOVE what you have been up to!!!

A Smokey Mountain Christmas, The Christmas Card & Prancer are my favs also! We went to the movies to see Prancer when it came out!

Nancy M. said...

Wow, seeing all that kinda puts me in the holiday spirit! That's kinda hard considering I have the A/C on today, lol!

Tanya said...

Hi sweet friend,
I have been so bad about blogging and reading lately. Sorry I've missed you! You are so on the ball and I'm so jealous! I have lots of Fall/Thanksgiving up but haven't been able to even think of Christmas yet! Your decor looks so adorable! So cozy and festive.
I'll get over to email soon!
Hugs,
Tanya

Anonymous said...

I love your post! thanks for sharing...God bless you..loves

Anonymous said...

Tammy I love your blog .I was just on joys .


MADELYN A