This is the first Easter I can ever remember that our family wasn't in church. It just didn't feel right! We've had a tough time with sickness around here. Joy is still running fever and Luke was so sick yesterday morning that we had to carry him to the bathroom. Turns out after all that it was the type B flu and it's gone through the family. Today is the first day that we've spent more of the day out of the bed than in it. So that's good! Anyway, enough about that. (But we did miss being in church)!
This week for Pinned it, Made it Monday, I'm sharing a fun learning activity that I made for Luke. I saw this on Pinterest and knew he would love it and he really needs the practice on recognizing his numbers. For some reason, the numbers haven't come as easy as letters and words for him.
|Source: Room Mom 101|
So, I just took the eggs apart so that the colors wouldn't match when he got them correct. I knew he'd catch on quickly if they matched. Then I just put a number on the small portion of the egg and dots on the other part.
He's played it by matching the numbers to their dots. Then when they're all together, I call out a number and he picks it out and gives it to me. That way, he gets double practice.
I liked this and Luke loved it. I think if there's a fun way to learn, that's the best way! :)
Do you have something to share this week?
To participate in Pinned it, Made it! Monday, here are the guidelines:
1) Just do a post about what you’ve pinned and made from Pinterest, then come back over here to Country Girl at Home and link that particular post (not your blog in general) on this post below.
2) I don’t mind if you link up more than one post….multiple entries are fine.
3) You must add my Pinned it, Made it! Monday button on your post or sidebar of your blog linking back to Country Girl at Home. You may get this button code on the page at the top of my blog labeled “Buttons”. Just copy and paste the code into your post.
4) Be supportive and visit blog entries. I do ask that you visit at least one and leave a comment there. And don't forget to leave me one here! :) We all love comments, don’t we? It’s encouraging and uplifting!
5) By linking up and participating, you give me permission to use your entry photo if I decide to feature an entry.
Thank you for stopping by! Thanks to all who link with me for Pinned it, Made it! Monday. I appreciate you! Have a great week! :)
♥ Tammy ♥